My girls
Monday, December 1, 2008
Just some thoughts
Just thought I would add a thought or two. It will soon be Kelley's Birthday on the 18th and I can't believe he is married and the father of two. It seems like it was just yesterday that I was holding him in my arms and wondering what he would do with his life. Christmas is upon us and I can't believe it is here already and it will soon be a new year. I feel like time is slipping by and I haven't accomplished what I want to. I hope next year that I will make homemade noodles at least once. I know it sounds funny but I want to just once. I want to make most of my Christmas next year. So I'm going to start right away. I want to eat more mindful of my diabetes and hopefully loose a few pounds. Just ramblin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment