My girls

My girls

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

We want to wish Julie and Glenn a Happy Anniversary! Does it seem like a lifetime! The clouds are really dark this morning and they are clinging to the tops of the mountains. We did get some rain last night.Only a little though. Today we have the Relief Society and Priesthood combined and pa has to speak for 5 minutes. He has come a long way in the Gospel. I have found the Halberstadt's in genealogy and now have to sort them out. It was John Halberstadt that married Susan Shank. It's on the Tyner side. I am so grateful for family!

1 comment:

Jenefer said...

Good job! I knew you could do it and that you would find something on that website that would work! Good job!

Keep it up! Now you can start adding more fun things to your blog!