My girls

My girls

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Time is passing so fast

What happened that we got into such a mess as far as the government goes? I think people become too complacent and just roll with the punches. They think that as long as it's not affecting them they don't care. But what about the rest of us? We have to be prepared for the Second Coming and trust in the lord that it will be alright.
We are trying our hand at dehydrating eggs. Our wonderful chickens are laying at least 4 a day.
The pollen on the trees sure is flying around and allergies are rampant!
Julie, I know that grandpa and grandma had a hard time during the depression. Bless your heart for reminding me how we should be thankful for what we have. If we have family we are truly blessed. I feel so blessed at times because I have you. Sometimes weget so tied up in our everyday living that we don't take time "to smell the roses". I grateful for all my family. Life would be so dull and drab without you kids.

No comments: