My girls
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Mother's Day
We had such fun on Mother's Day. Jamy and his girls came on Saturday afternoon and we loved having them. His 4 girls and a wonderful wife. On Sunday we all went to church and Pa and I had to speak in Sacrament meeting. It went well. Then Sunday afternoon we followed them back home and spent the rest of the evening with our daughter. We had the priviledge of going to Mallory's and Phebe's birthday party on Monday evening. We got to visit with Jen's parents and the rest of her family. It was wonderful. Saturday we got to go to Wendy's baptism. She was so excited and we were so glad for her. I'm glad Spring is on its way! Weezy, I love your socks. Maybe one of these days I will get brave enough to try them one day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment