My girls
Sunday, March 28, 2010
I'm yearning for Spring!
Here it is almost April and I haven"t posted since January. February has come and gone and March is on it's way out also. On March 21, Farryn's Birthday), Pa was given the privilege of ordaining Jamy a High Priest. What a privilege! Then he was set apart as a High Councilman in the deaf ward. We always knew that the Lord had great things in store for this man. My other men have great things in store for them also but they choose not to take advantage of the blessings. Maybe in the future. We love all our children and wish the best for all of them. I hope Spring is on it's way! I'm tired of the cold and snow. Longing for leaves on the trees. The robins have come back and I love their songs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment