My girls
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Meanderings
I just can't believe that it is the last of July! The summer is going fast. I love July not because it's my birthday month but because it is warm in the day time and cool in the evenings here in Malad. I'm so grateful to be able to celebrate the freedom of our country in July and the coming of the pioneers to this valley. I love the birds and the sound of the crickets. I love to listen to the ditch as it passes by. I love to watch the farmers cut and bale their hay and cut their grain. The grain is so golden that it almost takes your breath away. The mama birds are teaching their babies to fly and look for food. The roosters crow early in the morning and the pheasants also call. The mink stink and it is Gross when they are feeding them. I love my family and my brothers and sisters. I feel so lucky to have them in my life. Netty's birthday was the 6th and I'm glad she is my daughter. I hope most of my family will be at Shelley's Friday night for a feast. I made Chili Verde today for my family. We will be down tomorrow and stay until Saturday. Hope Julie is feeling better. We pray every night and morning for Seth. Bob is going to help clean the Logan Temple tomorrow for awhile. I wanted to go but just don't feel up to it yet. I love the Lord and am grateful for each day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, if ya'll don't eat all that Chili Verde, she can bring it home and we will eat it. It is GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment