My girls
Friday, March 27, 2009
Not waiting anymore
We received news from the doctor and he informed pa that he wouldn't advise surgery. There might be more complications that it's worth. So, he will just have to live with it and take medication the rest of his life. It was kind of a disappointment but we were kind of expecting this news. It's almost the end of March and soon it will be Easter. I love Spring! It brings with it a fresh and new season. I love to watch general conference and listen to what the general authorities have to tell us. I love learning the Gospel. I am reading a book about the Atonement of Jesus Christ and I have learned a lot about the Atonement. I have been taught that the Savior atoned for more than just this world. I love Him and know that He lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment