My girls

My girls

Friday, February 27, 2009

Still Waiting

We are still waiting for an answer! Bob went to see another Dr. and he doesn't want to give us an answer until he has seen the results of all the other dr's findings. It's just a joke! Oh well, just another hurdle we have to jump. I wish Spring would hurry and get here! I love to hear the birds in our Pine trees and listen to the pheasants in the fields. The feel of the sun and the fresh air!!! Last year, we had a flock of quail come through every night. They are so cute. Julie, we will pray for Seth and his family. We pray for family every night anyway but, will keep him in our hearts prayer. We love you and your family very much!

2 comments:

Hollie Robb said...

Thanks auntie Jean. We need all the prayers we can get.

We have been praying for you and uncle Bob also.

Julie Robb said...

Love you , Thanks for all the prayers. I think family prayers carry alot of power.
Julie