My girls
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Happy Birthday Will
Our Son-in-law, Will had a birthday yesterday and he's still just a kid. We love him and we want him to know that he truly is an asset to our family. I'm looking forward to Spring. I get tired of snow after Christmas. The cold too! I love the birds that come to nest in our pine trees,( we have 25 of them). They sing such sweet happy songs. The anticipation of my garden is great at this time of year. I have a hard time trying to decide what to plant. This year I want to try an herb garden in a small spot, even if it is just spearmint. I'd love to plant flowers but the chickens have a way with scratching up the seeds. Our little grandchildren are growing and becoming great kids. We had a fun time with them over New Years. Julie, if you read this, I love you very much. Thank you for being my sister and loving me all these years. You may not know it but I admire you, you are so close to Heavenly Father. Thank you so much for your loving guidance and patience with me. I guess I'm like mom. I have a hard time letting people into my life. I'm afraid to for fear they will leave and leave me lonely. Thanks again for loving me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so silly, But I love you anyway....
We are going to try wintergreen mint that is the secret to A and W rootbeer. surprising huh???
Love you tons'
Julie
Post a Comment